viernes, 25 de noviembre de 2022

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

 

Hello there, today im going to talk about the changes that could be made to my study programme in my carreer or institute, where mainly the evaluation method would change, where the memorization of the contents in some branches is urged, where there are other skills that could be evaluated such as the understanding of the subject.

I would also consider a change in the teaching that some subjects teach, although it depends more on the teacher more than anything, because there are times when teachers go only to read powerpoints, without vocation, just to go for a schedule and not for a fortuitous teaching.

I also consider changing the study spaces and that they are generally full and you have to go to other faculties.

On the other hand, I would change some annual subjects to semester ones since they greatly delay the stay in the university and there are people who are with scholarships which affects the fact that there is an extension in the career and the amount of money that must be paid in a course is exaggerated in a year.

I would also change the method of justifications that exist in the faculty, since there are times when you almost have to prove that you are on the verge of death or that you had a fatal misfortune to justify the absence of a seminar or an evaluation and that brings inconveniences just as fatal.

Also that the percentage of assists goes down a bit…..











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

  Hello there, today im going to talk about the changes that could be made to my study programme in my carreer or institute, where mainly th...