jueves, 6 de octubre de 2022

Post 2: The Best Concert ever

Hello there today I am going to speak about the first time in a concert, in which I went to see the Chilean singer named Pablito Chill-e who belongs to the urban genre in Chile, and in those times it was trendy to play the badass. It was supercool singing with him, because I had memorized all the songs, and I did a chorus to all those songs, and for a moment he looked me in the eyes.   

The guy is very very humble and close to people, I was a big fan of his, unfortunately I couldn't take a picture with him, and he sang well. I´ts very funny the way that he speaks, and the style of dressing its flashy,  I like that style.

And his lifestyle is interesting, the way that he loves his family, he shows his feelings.

That day I was very tired, I could hardly stand up, but being there with my 2 friends, Esteban and Nicolas, I felt that I wasn´t sleepy any longer , being there with my friends having such a pleasant time, made it worth being there awake, without a doubt an unforgettable experience.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

  Hello there, today im going to talk about the changes that could be made to my study programme in my carreer or institute, where mainly th...