jueves, 10 de noviembre de 2022

Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future

Modifying time, moving through in it, is a very interesting topic to touch on, many questions, many answers, ways of life, hystorical events, moments that one would like to modify or relive.

But in my opinion I would like to go to the future, I would like to witness what has become of my loved ones and their goals, if problems that inflict us today as humanity have been resolved, if there will be that science fiction technology, like having arms of metal or if cars fly or if the entertainment industry has revolutionized as it has done so many times so far, how will fashion be, or even if a new language is invented, or if cancer or diseases have been cured without cure, I would try to solve all my questions, see what I became, see if I'm happy, see if I'm comfortable with myself and obviously see if I finish my career.

It would still be sad, since we live in a constant balance, the misfortunes, the good events, everything is turning and I don't want to imagine what kind of balance there will be in the future, if the misfortunes will be even more catastrophic, or if the problems that afflict today continue to persist or even evolved, or some companies wouldn´t exist, I also want to see how I think, if my though is correct, or if the world at that time is correct, but the question is: What is correct?











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

  Hello there, today im going to talk about the changes that could be made to my study programme in my carreer or institute, where mainly th...